Our park sits proudly above the cliffs, a superb setting. That means magnificent sea views to the north and south. And two separate sandy beaches below, which are reached by steep steps set into the cliffside. The coastal path that skirts our park winds past the neighbouring seaside golf course and towards Berwick’s impressive old barracks and ramparts. And after all that marching about, you and your family might appreciate a splash in one of our pools.
· Our undulating position on the clifftop provides excellent views over the North Sea
· We’ve got access via steep steps to two sandy beaches below our park
· There are several lovely local walks along the coast and around Berwick
· Our indoor pool has a water chute and we’ve also got an outdoor dancing water splash area
· You can try a few sporty activities whilst you’re here, including archery, fencing, bowls and pool kayaking
· Magdalene Fields Golf Course next door has 18-holes (par 72) to play, and welcomes our guests
· Our bowling green and multi-sports court are designed with all-weather play surfaces
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Find us on Social Media:
|Berwick Holiday Park is a venue for...|
|Berwick Hoppa Bus, Berwick-upon-Tweed (Bus & Coach)|
|Caravans for hire||50||6||
£500.00per unit per week
Min: £289.00 - Max: £1089.00
Hover your cursor over the symbol see the facility name or view the key to facility symbols.